Search this site
I have a questionor comment
Tenants & Advocates
Welcome to RHINO!
Using Email to inform and mobilize
Google's Eric Schmidt has these 9 rules for emailing
1. Respond quickly.
2. When writing an email, every word matters, and useless prose doesn’t.
3. Clean out your inbox constantly.
4. Handle email in LIFO order (Last In First Out).
5. Remember, you’re a router. When you get a note with useful information, consider who else would find it useful.
6. When you use the bcc (blind copy) feature, ask yourself why.
7. Don’t yell. If you need to yell, do it in person. It is FAR TOO EASY to do it electronically.
8. Make it easy to follow up on requests.
9. Help your future self search for stuff.
Learn the details at:
Notes & Links